
Well here are the awaited pics from our road trip down the Org and Cali coast. Just to defend myself in my slacking blogging, this is the first time we have had a camera since ours was taken. And it sure was great to get one! This is Brian and I taking a self pose infront of Haystack Rock in Cannon Beach, Or. It was a gorgeous sandy beach with drizzling rain and gusty winds. Our friends Kevin and Joanna were wonderful hosts and let us crash at their place.


3 Comments:
I have had a chance to visit Oregon coast much like yourself. The beach was really foggy, and a little rain drizzled too. Still it was a really pretty sight.
9:52 PM
Ahh...sounds like you guys had fun! I'm so glad. It looks like Kev and I will have to drive out to the coast this summer while he is down there for classes.
11:42 AM
Finally an updated blog post! I'd been wondering if you'd ever return. Great pics of your trip...looks like tonnes of fun!
1:57 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home