Wednesday, June 28, 2006

I need to set some time to do this blog thing. I go on others blogs and see that they almost do an entry daily. I would love to be that faithful but I guess I am really enjoying my time scrap booking (yes I guess you could say I am starting to nest as they call it - who would have thought - I know it sure surprises my mom) at home and with the time on the computer at work during the day the last thing I want to do is be on the computer at home. So I am trying to email pics to work so I will more likely enter something in if I have a spare moment at work.

Well here are the long awaited belly pics. I have had several people request to see some progress in the growth of my belly to provide some evidence of the little one inside of me. I was not as brave as Jodi in the skin version but hopefully these will satisfy for the present time.
I guess some would say I am still not showing that much but give us some time and we will be right out there I am sure.

I am currently at 25 weeks or in my 6 month for those old schoolers that don't go by weeks. And the pregnacy journal that I have emailed to me informed me that I have 106 days to go. Not that I am counting down yet. I am actually enjoying this time and amazed every time I feel some movement - I get excited and it makes me smile.

I have been feeling wonderful. Minus the bit of a cold I got over the weekend away at the Shushwap on my work retreat. I went for a run this morning - I am glad for the early morning coolness because it has been so warm in our house these past few days. I am also still enjoy my work out rutine. I am working at being healthy and preping my body for the up and coming adventure of labour.

At the rate I am going you may not see pics again till the baby is here but maybe I can change my track record.
Thanks for all of your prayers!

2 Comments:

Blogger Stacy Kaye said...

It's good to see the pics! I was actually JUST thinking about you today because I was driving down S. Fraser and I thought, I wonder how Jalene and the baby are doing? Thanks for the pics! You SHOULD post more often, I check it often to see how you are doing! Glad to hear that all is well. One of my best friends just finally told the world that she's pregnant. I'm excited because now I can talk about it! She's due in January.

10:47 PM

 
Blogger Russ and Jolene said...

Yay for a new post! I too check back often and was thinking of giving up on your blog for lack of posting but you pulled through with a new post and new pics! Glad to hear things are going well with you and the baby!

9:27 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home